Newby Looking for Testing

W4TLS - Terry

Greetings all. Terry here, W4TLS. I'm new to the club and have been away from the hobby since the late 80s in Alabama. I'm now located out in the Tagus Ranch area. I'm building up a minimalist station and am studying for the Amateur Extra license. I'm hoping to get involved with emergency communications where I can. Are there any exams happening locally these days? I know things are goofy all over. I've read the requirements for online testing, and frankly, it looks like a pain in the keister. I'd much rather do it in person. I hope to be ready within a month. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. I left a voice message with Larry last week, so I'm guessing he's a busy guy. Thanks.

Solution
Greetings all. Terry here, W4TLS. I'm new to the club and have been away from the hobby since the late 80s in Alabama. I'm now located out in the Tagus Ranch area. I'm building up a minimalist station and am studying for the Amateur Extra license. I'm hoping to get involved with emergency communications where I can. Are there any exams happening locally these days? I know things are goofy all over. I've read the requirements for online testing, and frankly, it looks like a pain in the keister. I'd much rather do it in person. I hope to be ready within a month. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. I left a voice message with Larry last week, so I'm guessing he's a busy guy. Thanks.
call me and Ill work something...

Larry Taylor

Club Member
call me and Ill work something out for you. 559 786 7033

Solution