Still conducting VE exams?

Wayoverthere

Hi all,

New here (obviously)...Found you guys via a closer to home club (k6arp.org)'s be session listing, and was looking at taking the drive down this thursday to take a shot at getting licensed (since there's no exams going over here till at least August).

However, between seeing the club meetings have moved to zoom, the other thread about unavailability of the location, and all the mess going on with COVID, I'm wondering if this exam session is still on?

Keeping my fingers crossed....thanks.

KF6TOC

LIFE MEMBER
Club Member
We don't have any place to give tests or classes at this time. Everything has been at a standstill at this time. As of Monday the 15th of June we were updated by the county where we were using a room. But, we are working on a new place for testing. Please call Larry at (559) 786-7033 for more info.

Dale
KF6TOC

Wayoverthere

We don't have any place to give tests or classes at this time. Everything has been at a standstill at this time. As of Monday the 15th of June we were updated by the county where we were using a room. But, we are working on a new place for testing. Please call Larry at (559) 786-7033 for more info.

Dale
KF6TOC

Dale,

Thanks for the reply. That's kind of what I figured based on what I'd read, but I'll check with Larry in the near future to see if something's been worked out.