June 18, 2020 TCARC Meeting - Site Unavailable

W6RAY

Ray Quinn W6RAY - 2020 TCARC President
Staff member
It has been brought to my attention that the Tulare County Board of Supervisors Chambers will be unavailable for the June 18, 2020 meeting "due to the Covid-19 Pandemic". As we have been doing in the recent past (including the upcoming May meeting), we will conduct our meeting via Zoom. Watch for the link as we get closer to the date.

You can download the Zoom software and/or join the meeting using your browser at the Zoom Website.

KY4TRK

James KY4TRK Activity Director
Staff member
It has been brought to my attention that the Tulare County Board of Supervisors Chambers will be unavailable for the June 18, 2020 meeting "due to the Covid-19 Pandemic". As we have been doing in the recent past (including the upcoming May meeting), we will conduct our meeting via Zoom. Watch for the link as we get closer to the date.

You can download the Zoom software and/or join the meeting using your browser at the Zoom Website.
Hay Ray, I can or go-ahead and get the meeting's set up for zoom meeting's, also Zoom has a up-date. I still need to get the board meeting up loaded.

Top Bottom