International DX Convention, Visalia CA

Added to Calendar: 04/24/20, 04/25/20, 04/26/20

KY4TRK

James Ky4trk, Activity Director
Staff member
Elected Director
The 71st Annual International DX Convention sponsored by the Southern California DX Club and held at the Wyndham Hotel. Visalia, CA April 24, 25 & 26, 2020

The International DX Convention is the world's foremost DX convention. If you are a DXer or interested in any aspect of ham radio you need to be at Visalia. Top DX operators from around the world will be there. Meet the big guns from the US, Asia, Europe, Africa and Oceania. Meet the people on the other side of the mic or key. Shake hands with the person you have had that sked with for the past 10 years. Renew friendships.

Top DXpeditioners from every continent tell you how they did it. Learn the secrets for big signals on the top band, how to have fun and adventures chasing IOTA, contest forum, DX forum, seminars for everyone from the seasoned pro to the beginning DXer. Bring your latest QSL card arrivals for checking. Attend the traditional Saturday night banquet where great friends and good food are met with lively presentations. The Sunday breakfast buffet has ample selection and variety. Visit the manufacturers' midway where you can talk to the people who design and use the latest and best equipment.

The 71st Annual International DX Convention sponsored by the Southern California DX Club and held at the Wyndham Hotel. Visalia, CA April 24, 25 & 26, 2020

Information was Taken from there web site. International DX Convention, Visalia CA

ncdxc-logo.jpg
scdxc.gif

Last edited:
Is the club doing an info booth again this year? If so, I can help out (Just so long as I can sneak away to do some shopping). I also have a truss assembly to get the club banner up high and behind the table for improved visibility.
I would like to see if we can this year like I did last year Scott. this is James, by the way, KY4TRK. We had a table set up in the hall in the area of the prize location. all the help I can get is always welcomed, Scott.
I still need to email them.

KY4TRK

James Ky4trk, Activity Director
Staff member
Elected Director
festivals-getting-canceled.jpg

In a Email---

As of this afternoon, the IDXC 2020 has been canceled. With the COVID-19 issues to continue would place too many people at risk.

73 - Doug Dowds -- W6HB & E51DLD