Elected Director
Isnit for the club or anyone?
I have a use for it. I’ll take it.

W6RAY

Ray Quinn W6RAY - 2020 - 2024 TCARC President
Staff member
Club Member
Elected Director
I am free most of this weekend (Feb 20-21, 2021)
How is it programmed?

AH2AP

Technology Enthusiast
Sponsor
I'm in visalia today for a few hours starting right now.

I don't have a way to program it but it does have the cans and the system is tuned to wherever it currently is programmed.

W6RAY

Staff member
Club Member
Elected Director
I should be home all days and around the radio. I plan to work in the yard if I can work up the initiative.
I'm in visalia today for a few hours starting right now.

I don't have a way to program it but it does have the cans and the system is tuned to wherever it currently is programmed.

AH2AP

Technology Enthusiast
Sponsor
My wife and I are cleaning our house we just moved out of. Getting ready to sell it.

We don't live in town anymore so coordinating things is a bit more difficult to coordinate now a days. When we are here, we are on a timer. Can't let dogs and children remain alone for too long or bad things start to happen.

If you know about where Eric lives, and are around his place, then you're very close to my old house where I'll be for the next hour or two. The repeater is here too.

Hopefully you'll come get it before I have to decide what to do with it.

W6RAY

Staff member
Club Member
Elected Director
If you go to Eric's to pick up antenna(s), you could drop it off there. I will be meeting with him soon to install a new microwave link and install the third DSTAR site. I will have to get there to pick up other stuff, too.