Anyone having success finding an available DMR mode repeater that covers the area?

N0JKR

Sponsor
Club Member
Planned on using this repeater but I can't get DMR to work with it. Have it working without hitch on my hotspots but seems the repeater is too far for me to reach or just not working for DMR. That said, I noticed the current status is "Conflict Resolution" as noted in our own TCARC area repeater list here in the forum. What does this status indicate? Anyone else having issues with DMR and this repeater? Suggest an alternative available repeater? Thanks in advance.

442.475447.475WX6DTulareCenCal DMRConflictResolution#olxDMR Repeater

AH2AP

Technology Enthusiast
Sponsor
Club Member
I noticed the current status is "Conflict Resolution" as noted in our own TCARC area repeater list here in the forum. What does this status indicate?
At the time that I compiled the repeater list, the folks that coordinate repeaters put that status on that repeater.

I looked up mountainwest dmr and saw this:
View attachment 1597

Under construction.

I use dmr a lot but not with the local repeaters. Less grief for people if I stick to my hotspot. I never heard too much traffic there beside a church having a sermon/net occasionally anyways.

I also noticed that you key up America-Link (31656).

I don't think mountainwest allows that. I could be wrong so don't quote me but I remember trying to talk to a talk group and discovered that I was trying to do something they deliberately took steps to stop.

Last edited: