Log4OM is a FREE software.
Support is provided directly from the development team and the user community, this guarantees to all users the best experience and a fast resolution of any problems. If you are an experienced user and can help, please do so!
If you need help please ask for support, however please be polite and provide a comprehensive description of the issue. The team dedicate their free time to support Log4OM users so please ensure that you read the forums and manuals before requesting support.
Like any software, Log4OM is not perfect, despite the best efforts of the team! To avoid and reduce problems Log4OM has a wide range of functions which support the user and a very aggressive backup policy. However users are ultimately responsible for their own logs so always make sure to periodically check the creation of backups and activate, if possible, the secondary backup function on to a different disk or into a synchronized folder in the cloud (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.). Finally upload your logs regularly to one or more of the online services, Log4OM will do these uploads automatically.
Keep your software updated. We often release bugfixes and new functionalities. Mantaining your log up-to-date ensure you the best experience.
Here is a brief list of Log4OM v2 features. Software capabilities can fully be discovered only using it during your daily activity.
- Accurate call sign lookup data. 6 different sources of data.
- Award tracking and display fully configurable by the user. 40+ awards configured and growing.
- Band mapping of cluster spots with multiple band viewers individually filtered by mode and band by the user.
- Call lookup by multiple external sources QRZ, HamQTH, QRZCQ, HamCall and internal Clublog aggregated with automatic fallback to secondary source if primary contains no data
- Call sign online QSL graphics and large scale
- Scrollable location map displays up to the street level. Where are you on my map?
- Propagation analysis using VOACAP linked to call sign lookup and cluster which predicts probability of a connection (Contact)
- Dynamic UDP inbound / outbound support over multiple ports and services. You probably will never reach the limit of our integration engine.
- NET control interface
- Lazy Log fast logging interface
- Ease of use via mouse or keyboard. Because 2 hands are not enough.
- Enhanced standalone contest support with integral CAT display.
- Expanded Winkeyer support with integral CAT display.
- Full management of confirmations of the QSO data is available with different methods of delivery of the most appropriate confirmation type, including merging of QSO confirmation data.
- Full SOTA & IOTA support, along of many others.
- Fully integrated with LOTW, eQSL, QRZ.com, HamCall, Clublog, HamQTH, HRDlog.net etc.
- Improved QSO search engine with support for complex queries without SQL knowledge requirements (AND, OR, nested conditions). You can explore your database at byte level.
- Integration with N1MM, PSTRotator, QARTest, FLDigi, WSJT-x, JTDX, JTAlert and FLDigi
- Our superior Intelligent cluster aggregates the information from multiple cluster servers and HRDLog Super cluster with spot quality display.
- Intelligent cluster filtering provides automatic collection of award references.
- Multiple Cluster viewer band maps by band and mode. 6 clusters connected are enough for you?
- Radio CAT control via either Omnirig or Hamlib
- Real time grey line presentation with long and short path tracks and headings.
- Security of user information and data with multiple backup options and locations.
- User configured layouts for cluster and logbook grids
Log4OM has VOACAP INTEGRATION
Log4OM is INTEGRATED
Log4OM is AWARD CENTERED
Log4OM is SAFE